Tully Landscapes wishes to recruit an experienced Landscapes Foreman to join their landscape team.
- Lead and manage a team of 2 - 4 people in a variety of landscape contracts
- Plan efficiently and set out each contract as per construction drawings/schedule of works
- Operate and maintain various plant and machinery associated with the site works
- Maintain company standards of quality workmanship and high customer service
- Complete jobs in an efficient manner, within time and to budget
- Work closely with the company director to achieve company goals and targets
The ideal candidate will have
- Experience in hard landscaping and general groundwork including paving, wall building, timber work etc.
- Strong technical understanding of construction methods with the ability to set out levels on site
- Experience in staff supervision and training of general operatives
- Strong motivation as a self-starter with good interpersonal skills and initiative
- Soft landscaping experience
- Good horticultural knowledge, and appreciation of planting
- Health & Safety training in Safe Pass, Manual Handling etc.
- CSCS cards for 360 Excavator, Teleporter, Dumper
- PC skills for emailing and writing short reports
- Full literacy in English, spoken and written word
- A full driving licence (C1 preferable)
Excellent salary package on offer to the right candidate
This is an exciting opportunity to make your mark in a well-established Landscape business situated in one of Ireland’s largest specialist nurseries.
Job Type: Full-time
- North Dublin, County Dublin
- Landscaping: 3 years
- Landscape Foreman: 3 years
Required licence or certification:
- Driving licence C1+E, B+E
- CSCS Cards for Excavator, Dumper, Teleporter